Thursday, November 1, 2018

UP DATE: FREAKING OUT OVER!

I was able to make a same day appointment to see the Dr yesterday because I had the EKG to show him so WOW!  Usually you make a appointment with the Dr and it will take about 2 to 3 months to see him, no joke.  So don't complain if you have to wait 5 minutes of 1 hour.  It was faster for me because luckily put heart issues up front.  
Well I freaked out because my step dad freak out.   My step dad has major heart issues. He has, had several open heart surgery and some of the veins on the heart frozen.  He has a EKG monitor he uses to check his vitals.   And the fact that he took my EKG right after I did a 50 mile bike ride, well I don't think that was such a good idea, because that is the one he sent in to be analyzed,  and the people analyzing are expecting resting heart rates not 50 mile bike ride heart rate.  
However with that being said all thought my childhood and teen years I have had a racing heart that comes and goes for no reason, it's not as bad as it use to be, it's more mellow now.   

So here the low down.    Dr looked at the data of the EKG.  It filled with too much unidentified movement, I was sitting still when I did it, but I was talking and moving around, so that added to the EKG.  So the Dr basically said he can't get a good reading from this.   So he signed me up for three test.  1. I'm going to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours.  2. I'm going to have another EKG through proper means and not using my thumbs for fingers and Third their going to take live video feed of my heart in action.    And the way I look at it I'm 44 this year, doesn't hurt to get it check out.     And the even better new I got that I can still ride.     My hubby super extra protective of me, so when he heard heart he gave me the look and said no cycling until you find out from the Dr.  So Dr said Yes.   And if your wondering  Sinus Tachycardia is not life threatening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment