Thursday, November 29, 2018

6.38 MILES & A RAINY RIDE FLAT

This is what stir crazy looks like.  I been off the bike for a total of 3 week and 5 days.  Not good, not feeling good, and I've gain some weight.  So phtttttt. 

I am trying to figure WTF did I do to my arms?  After this really short ride they are so sore? (?)  I have to wait to get the test.  

My little camera finally died.  I really don't like taking my video camera out in the rain, but it did.   Yes it's raining and there was flash flood warnings.   The perfect riding weather.
I just wanted to do 10 miles, that all, just to tell my whiny legs to shut the fuck up.  It's like each leg is it's own toddler that has to have a tantrum. 
Lot's of huge rocks were on the flooded path, also the bob wire was seperated from the wood fence and it was laying in the path under the water.  That is how I got my flat.
I decided not to go to the intersection. There are cars going up, but they all looked like search and rescue.  Honey run was be evacuated, so there were cars leaving and a few military and huge forestry trucks going in.















This is really sad,  open up your store and well, your store is no more.  :(     With that being said the bill board is very up lifting.  

On my ride home I was going to do my loop, go up hill then home.  Well on the down hill my back tire when kaput.  So I'm walking home.  Not far.   And low and behold a really nice cyclist who knew me offered me a ride home.  Yes!   Thank you!    

Now my poor hubby who was riding the bus home apparently sat next to a person who had there radio on there phone turned up listening to the news. My hubby thought I had ridden up to Chico Canyon road which was being evacuated, so I could only imagine he was thinking of me floating down the river on my bike waving my arms for help.    LOL   No I made it home just fine.


Well here is the low down. I've ridden 6604.54 miles for the whole year so far.  I'm 382.7 miles from reach 7000 miles for the whole year.   That is not a lot.  So I'm going to try to go for it.  Considering I have not been doing much riding.   

No comments:

Post a Comment