Monday, November 5, 2018

ALL HOOKED UP

 I have wires hanging all over me.  When the lady hooked me up it felt that I was laying down in a ants nest, it was itchy and burning at the same time, but it went away.  No riding today or tomorrow, because sweat can disconnect the stickers that are attached to me.
On the over all I think I'm just fine, I don't think I have  Sinus Tachycardia.  But like I said before, I'm turning 44 this month so why not. 
The little blue pouch carries the monitor and it attaches to the bottom of my shirt.  
Then I've got to report any activity, by pushing a button and recording any abnormal activity.    I when to Feather River Hospital and I have to say that was the fasted I have ever been seen period.
Watching my heart on the monitor was a bit odd, it's not every day you get to see your heart beating on a screen. 

In the other department, I starting to think this might just be my mom's underhanded way of getting me to stop cycling.  Her whole thing now is cycling is bad for the heart.   (face palm).   But all in all I'm not upset that it's being done  So when I turn it in tomorrow I have to wait a while to get the results.    

No comments:

Post a Comment