Saturday, November 17, 2018

FEELING FATIGUED & WEAK

There was a adventure ride today, I wanted to do it but opted out.   I'm so glad that I did, I don't know what going on, but doing small task is getting really super difficult. 
I painted lot's of stores all over the place, this is the first time I felt like I've been run over my a mack truck.   My bones are achy I don't know how else to describe it.  I window painted for IPP Kubota and holy fuck it was the worst experience ever,  I'm usually not that slow and I was struggling.  I have a constainte headache now and going up and down he step ladder was not fun, because I was getting dizzy.  After I was done I when to the store to pick up a small bag of cat food and I was struggling just to hold on to it.   I was getting fatigued from holding a bag of cat food. When I got home I just flopped, it felt like I did a 150 mile ride.  Chris hug me and just putting pressure on my should hurt. (??) This all started  on the 14th, but I just shrugged it off, thinking it might be temporary.  But it's not let up.   I had a idea to window painting in trade for donation, but hubby told me hell no, if I'm having trouble just holding on to things.  So that's that.   But hey can't say I don't keep trying.  Life is about having things fall through over and over that just the way it is, out of a 100 tries something got to work.
I have a appointment with the Dr on Monday for the heart monitor. (?)   That should be interesting.  Because a large part of the Feather river hospital is gone.  So I have no idea it the information from the heart monitor got looked at?   But regardless I've got to find out what going on with me being weak and now constantly fatigued.  


No comments:

Post a Comment