Wednesday, November 21, 2018

UPDATE: FIBROMYALGIA (???)

I really don't know what to think.  15 minutes into window painting MJB Welding and I was not a happy camper.  I feel achy all over and feel like I have two cinder blocks strapped to my arms and my shoulder blades ache like the crazy.  My legs feel like they have always felt, icy, achy and antsy.  Amazingly enough my Bernard Roth syndrome in my left is gone?  It's been a crazy long time since I had a flare up.  That's a great thing, because having my thigh feel like it's burning with all this other stuff would be the pits.  However my obturator nerve entrapment is acting up, but unlike the Bernard Roth syndrome that is a actual diagnosis, the Dr did not know what was wrong with my legs and sent me to a therapy, which his best guess was the obturator nerve entrapment.  Long story short, what ever I have should not effect the legs on either side at different time. 
However this has been eye opening, because hubby has help me out my finding something called Fibromyalgia.  Now I not saying this is what it is exactly, but I do have a lot of the symptoms and have been like OMG, that is why this and SHIT! This is why that.

  I have had spots on my head that feel sore to the touch that I'll go thought the wall if it is touch.  To day was different, I've had them before, but to day I literally could feel the area throbbing, this is new and not pleasant.  Everything seems to be intensified, before it was like a hum in the back ground with blips ever now and they, but it's affecting me so much and so bad, that I have to stop window painting.   This is frustrating because I'm so use to go go going.  But upon painting MJB I was like shit basket!  I finished it then crashed like a air plane.  It just was not weakness I was having a hard time focusing on what I was doing.  I turn around and totally blank out, not good.  

It feels like my arm and legs have been stretch way too far, or I did a 100 mile ride with out building up to it.  I sure you've seen that one person after a really long ride fall off there bike wincing in pain and they next day there toast from soreness. 

So here the low down in three week I see the Dr again.  To see if my heart monitor test survived being put into the computers.  If not, I have to do it again.   Then I have to do the blood test, because I forgot, because well huge fire at the time headed toward East Chico. And I'm going to have a muscle enzyme test done.  So this might take a while.  

What I'm really hoping is when I get back on the bike, I'll start feeling better.  I'm having weakness in my arms and upper body, not my legs.   The one thing that did really hurt on long rides was my elbows, but it was weird it would flare up, then go away then flair up then go away, so I didn't think much of it.   If I do a bike ride and I am exhausted beyond exhausted, then I really have a problem.   


 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment