Thursday, November 15, 2018

NEW CYCLING MUSIC & REFLECTION.

Stronger - The Score (Lyric Video)

 

So What is the difference between and Bad ass and a Smart ass?  A Smart Ass knows when to quit and save a ride for another day.   Yeah it's fun being a bad ass, but when the AQI is going from 299, 300, 400.  Um no.     When the Carr Fire was going on and I was riding with my mask, the air was smoky, but not like it is now.    

The whole cycling community is suffering, some people are driving far away to get there fix.  Were all addicts and were all going through cycling withdraws. Some people are lucky and have indoor trainers.   My legs are on fire, but what is there to do?    My WOW group went to do a ride else were the AQI was deemed safe.  I decided not to join them because things can change fast. Well the area were they were did change fast it went from 77 to 117. So yeah   There is another Adventure Ride on the 17th.  And I really wanted to go, but my gut is telling me once again not a good idea.   So I'm going to opt out.   :(       

In other news I lost some window painting jobs in the most awful way.  :(  Everyone is safe that I know of.   So there lives are more important.   Even the Dennys District manager lost his home and his mother lost her home. This has effected every one.   I have great hope, remember some times the most beautiful flowers can bloom from the greatest destruction.  Everyone has to move forward and create a better future for Chico and all of our new family members who now reside and depend on our love and support.    Life is all about change, some times small and some time devastatingly big. Change is what brings new growth, new life, new friendship.   

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment