Thursday, November 8, 2018

FIRE STORM IN PARADISE COME DOWN TO CHICO.

18,000 thousand acer have been consumed by the Paradise Camp Fire.  
The town of Paradise is gone.
Up to 1,000 home are burns.

This is what the smoke plume looks like over Chico CA.

I can see the flames from were I live from the ridge.  Scary stuff. All of Paradise and Migalia have evacuated into Chico.








 The Hospital I visited yesterday is gone.  It's completely burn down.  Every one was evacuated. 

What a head spinner, this is all so surreal and sad beyond measure. 

The people who I feel sorry for the most are the people who can't bounce back.   Some people are just able bounce back because they have lot's of money, fire insurance and they can just buy every thing they need, then there are the people that one they lose every thing that's it end game.  They are either now homeless and destitute.  :(  

I'm am less than a mile or two from a area that is under possible evacuation, because the fire is coming down the hill.    And I know all to well how fast a fire can change direction and speed.  So it's better to be safe than sorry. I've packet the car and the cat's well be the last to go into there crates.  
So many people are suffering tonight it is unfathomable.   And what makes it worse it's been super chilly.     And shit what about the homeless people in Paradise????  

Computer is dying so I'll catch up with you later..

Continuation:   We just evacuated from our apartment.  The flames are just too close.  So were staying at my mother in laws home for now.   :(    

Over and out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment