Saturday, May 25, 2019

101.01 MILES & A SQUIFFY AWESOME DAY!





 How did I start my day?  Well got up at 4:00am and BOOM!  FLASH! RAIN! BOOM! BOOM! RAIN DOWN POUR! FLASH BOOM!

Stern look from hubby. Hell no your not taking off in that.
Text from Jenni: Tell me your not riding in that please.

Me: SHIT!   Cycling cops are on to me.
So we didn't take off till 7:00 am.

I had a horrible stomach in the morning, it went away, so I was like let's go.  I had all my grub with me in a back pack.


So I didn't get to 200 miles.  Phhtts big Deal at least I tired and there is always next time.  
   


Headed out to meet up with Jenni after the Bang and boom boom. 
 Huh! Two water bottles.  I found one that fit.  Now I can carry three water bottles.  While waiting for Jenni I did laps.









Such a beautiful way to start our ride this morning.  It was cool, cloudy, but no showers like they said. 













 Jenni and I decided to try our hand at farming.  I didn't go to well.

OMG! Were are my legs!!!!














Jennies a natural.                                                                                                     

 Took a break a Lunburg Rice Farm.

 Headed home the long way.




















                                               Jenni could not resit the Taco Truck. 


So yeah bike lane is now a place were you stop and text.  Always a truck.










Yeah I'm tired.









No comments:

Post a Comment