Tuesday, May 7, 2019

34.35 MILES & ENJOYING THE RIDE

                       
This was yeasterday, I didn't have enough time to post, so posting today. 

Great day for a ride.  The air was cool and new types of grasses are starting to pop up as well as new flowers and things to find. 
 Perfect riding weather a tad windy, but that ok.

On my way back up to 5 mile from the pool.  Ok Ok my competitive side flared up.  This guy road by me and I was like think your going fast? Bawwwhahaha.  Well I past him, but I guess he had a competitive side.   He followed me a ways back all the way to Chico Canyon Rd, just were it starts to go up hill.   I think he changed his mind.   LOL    Because I saw him round the corner then when I came back he was gone.  
 On my way back saw a beautiful hawk.   And he didn't fly away.  Usually you stop and there gone.   But had a heck of a time trying to see his face.  
 A fenced in area that the birds really like.  Like to stop off here and check out what new. 
 The grass is grassing.
 Noodle plants are coming up nicely.  

No noodle plant don't exit. this is just tubing for new homes.  So say by by grass.


 So beautiful.
 Park my bike, then walk up and down looking for any thing of interest. 

 So after walking back and forth finding nothing.   I walked back to my bike and low and behold there a dragon fly inches form my handle bar.  OMG!

 Lot's of new flowers.

 Even the spent flower cones are pretty.
 These are yellow Mariposa lilies   And there all over the field.
The bulb are edible, but like one person mention there so beautiful it's hard to eat them.  Research all flower before attempting to consume. 



 Inside a Mariposa lilie.


 I don't know what these are, but OMG!  There so cute.   Each one had a single flower growing out of it.  

 Just me and my bike.


 Lot's and Lot's of flowers.





                                       
              

No comments:

Post a Comment