Saturday, May 11, 2019

26.43 MILES & A SNAKE!

 Hubby always waiting for me and if I'm late he comes looking for me. 

This was yesterday.  Just did a short ride.  Wasn't feeling the love, so I'm taking it easy.   
 I found another Mulberry bush and there so good.  nom nom nom. 
 There a little garter snake in the middle of this photo.  It was all the way on the other side of the road getting ready to cross.  So I made sure it moved quickly to the other side.  Squished snake is not good.
Today Chris and I went to visit Gramdpa Heraty.












  And stop by the wild life reserve to take water samples.
Lot's of frogs, didn't see any turtles.   Some beautiful grass growing on a log.
 Chris taking a sample.





















Frog hiding in the mud. These frog were so tiny. 

So no riding today.  No big deal.   Some days you ride hard and some days you rest hard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment