Monday, May 20, 2019

66.02 MILES & A GOOD RIDE

Awesome day today.  Got to ride with hubby on the first half of my ride.  Really proud of him he did a lot of climbing today on top of doing 20 miles. 
 Hubby ready to roll.

 He led the way I followed.
 Here is were he does his hill repeats. I told him were I do mine. 
 And well here we are going up to California park.  He did one repeat. 

 Rode home with hubby, then took off again.  The clouds were amazing today. I love watching how they progress hour by hour.
 Dark sky's.  I didn't get rained on.
 Well now.  I pulled up to the intersection waiting for the red light to turn green and there a brewers black bird flying around me way close I do think he wanted to land on me.  (LOL)  And gave up, because I was moving around too much.  So he landed on the car that was also waiting for the red light to change.  He was so relaxed he put his foot up.  That's one chilled bird.

 The things I ponder.  Children play ground are super safe and what not, except for the drop off of the curb.  I wounder how many toddlers are like yay play ground flop, waaaaaaaa.

 Watering up.



 Were are all the clouds.  LOL














So yeah this is my oh shit face.  
a truck dove by me at about 25 mph startled a young buck off to my right that was laying down in the tall grass completely camouflaged.  The truck startled the buck, the buck jumped to it's feet and darted out right in front of me.   Yikes.  If I had been going any faster it would have been the bucket for me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment