Tuesday, May 21, 2019

20.75 MILES & A LAZY DAY RAIN DROP RIDE.

 Just a little rain.   This morning it down poured really bad.  I just road thought big drops, nothing that bad.  
 Overcast and beautiful on my way out.
 Lot of fast moving clouds.



 My god this was the last flower that was not spent.   So I lucked out.
 Ewwwwww a fly. 
So what it's still part of nature and beautiful in it's own flyish way.
 Wow this yellow plants were so frangrent and there were so many insects I had to stop and take some photos.
 Spider.  All eight eyes were on me.
 What is this I've got to find out.  So different, look at the wings.
Close up.  And it also has pollen pockets on it's back legs?  It some sort of Hover fly, but OMG there so many species.  I'll just call it Hover fly. 
 A beetle.
 Another fly.
 Uh oh.   Rain a coming.
 Stop to look for new flowers and what not's.
 Like delicate paper.
 Holy crap.  I did not even see the fly.  This flower was so small already.   The fly is towards the top with wings open.  So so tiny. 
 This one is blurry, but you can still see it hovering.  Dang. If I had been aware I have a guest I would have tried to get a better shot.
 These are so beautiful like a nest.
 A nest that blooms.   Tiny little flowers, tiny tiny did I mention tiny.
There also be tiny things growing on the ground.
 A star shaped pod. 

 The rains getting closer.






No comments:

Post a Comment