Friday, May 31, 2019

33.03 MILES CATAPILLERS & A TWO CATS.

 Well it is what it is.  The WOW group took a ride around the Sutter Buttes, I didn't go.  That's ok I'll catch up with them next time. 
 Took off with hubby and road the 9 mile loop with him.  No more school so he's really focuses on losing the weight again.  My hubby is quite the culinary cook. I taught him how to cook and now he's branching off into his own style.
He's taking me on a culinary journey of Mediterraneans food.  
 Beautiful cloud.
 The pipe vines caterpillars are out and about.   So many of them don't die from getting run over, but they get fired on the pavement. They just stop and that it.  :(   But consider how many there are, there here each year.  I still do my best to avoid them. 
 This fly was funny.   I would get close and it was take a side step out of view. Try again it would side step.   There was some wet briquets on the ground, this fly would fly down gather up some of the wet coal and fly back to this spot.  I could see the wet coal in it's mouth parts.  
Well I almost ran over a black cat today. :(  I'm so glad I slow down all the time.  A child on a bike was perpendicular to me, so I slow down to let him pass and that is when the black cat bolted right in font of my tire.  If I would have been hell bent to keep going I would have probably kill it, it lined up with my front tire.  So yeah, always slow down, your bike path isn't going any where. 




 Our new adopted fur baby.   I just bought Skiddle's a new toy, and as you can see, she out for the count.  Sadly she can not be a indoor cat. He owners live in a two bedroom with 11 cat's.  Some of the cat's have ran away, don't blame them.  And I just learned through the neighbors that don't leave food or water out for this cat. The first time I fed her she was ravenous.  So she's our pouch cat.  I plan to make her a area that does not get baked by the sun.  Food, water, catnip and pettums.  She our new furry baby. 

2 comments:

  1. Based on hard won experience, I say spay that kitty or you'll have 27 porch cats before you know it.

    ReplyDelete