Tuesday, August 23, 2016

8-23-2016 12.47 miles



YA!  Got to ride with my hubby today.  We did 12 miles and I climbed the hill twice.  Holy Molly!  It's so much easier going up hill and shifting gears.  I'm so glad my chain got mangled. I know I've been repeating my self, but it was like riding though thick mud.

Yup my hubby and I know weight the same weight.  I'm hoping one of these week ends we can make it to
to Oroville, like I wanted to.   But what ever it happens it will happen.  
Tomorrow I will take a break, because this is my third day or riding.  







One think I can tell you from riding a bike is when you do your body kicks into gear and with healthy eating every thing works the way it should.  And then when you have a hick-up like I have, had you feel your body start to say hey what's going on?  Then all of a sudden you don't feel so chipper and you feel crappy.   If you go too long, like when my jaw was giving me problems then the feeling sticks like glue and it's that much harder to get started again.   But you don't think about it you just do it and then your back to were you were on the bike.  







No comments:

Post a Comment