Tuesday, August 9, 2016

8/8/2016 & 8/9/2016 17.32 & 17.32 miles

Lonely ride today and yesterday.  Hubby had a bad week, with his bike and a sore leg, from a sprain and the fact his bike gears are bent.   So he's been mostly resting while I go out by my self.   :(  Does not feel right. 

8/8/2016   17.32 miles.  I went all out gang buster style.  I keep on telling my self  I'm going to take it easy this time, but my legs have other plans.    Just sticking to the old stand by for know. From Winco to horse shoe lake, then back to 1 mile and home.    Told you we keep close to home.   

8/9/2016  17.32 miles.  Did two laps on the hill we've been training on.  Got a nice sneer from a lady cyclist I passed, that what is this fat chick think she doing.   That 240 pounds, 20 miles an hour fat chick by the way.  Well may be not going up a steep hill, but I kill it on the straightaways.   I really excited about my lighter new bike.   I'm going to go even faster.  Ok clam down, breath in, breath out......ok.   :)    Yes I am excited.   

I do not know what it is with that one corner ?  We came around a blind corner and right in our path was a lady doing push ups.  WHAT????   Why?   Well came around the same corner and their is a kid on his bike not looking where he's going and looking at his cell phone.  WHY!!!!   If your going to ride a bike. RIDE!   Keep the phone off the bike.   Sheesh that was not fun.    I would never get strap for my phone to be on my bike.           

No comments:

Post a Comment