Wednesday, August 3, 2016

NEW BIKE YES I'M EXCITED

Well I didn't win a bike, but hubby is getting me a new bike.  YA It's a Trek 7200 fx.  A friend of mine has one and it's feels so smooth. They let me ride it around and it was love at first ride.  

And no way are we ditching our old bikes.  They are the one's that started our weight loss journey.  But I do have to admit in the beginning we were not very knowledgeable about up keep.  But now we are.      No more bending the rims, no more spokes popping off, or bending anything.   That is so nice.    I can't wait.   And toward the beginning of September he's is also going to get a new bike.     The old bikes are going to be shorter rides and the new bike are going to be for longer rides.   I can't part with our old bike, there is just too much blood, sweat and tears put into the bikes.      

No comments:

Post a Comment