Tuesday, November 15, 2016

12.08 miles 11/15/2016

Painted Party Town today 4 1/2 hours. 12.08 miles and no hill climbing today.   As I took off on my bike it was looking pretty dark and I was thinking is it going to rain.   The sky was very over case and it had rain a little though out the day.   Was greeted by a bunch of quail on the way around my loop so cute.    When I got to horse shoe lake and was going up the hill before the parking I spied a 10 year old boy on his scooter walking up the steep hill and riding down fast with no helmet.   When I got to the top I saw his mom standing their watching him.     I been riding pretty late now and it get dark a lot faster.    It so quiet and still along the ride, their are people out their, but not as many.  Just damp stillness.    And the lighting is completely different.   Not spooky just very calming.
Yesterday I was racing the setting sun and was riding the 4 miles home in the dusk, didn't want that to happen, but it did.    And I just cut it close today got home exactly at 5:00.     




No comments:

Post a Comment