Sunday, November 13, 2016

29.3 miles 11/13/2016

 Great riding day today.  :)    Did 29.3 miles and got 6 reps up the hill.  But I split it in half did three reps made the 12 mile circle and did another 3 reps.   The weather was perfect and so nice.    Yes the first part of the ride was a hard, but this time after 10 miles then I started to feel a lot better.   Curious side not.  Cycling make you stand with a straight stance when you walk.   I did not believe this at first, but it's true, it enhances your posture when you walk, like an arrow. LOL   
I decided to start parking my bike like this from now on.  I had my bike fall several times and this just make more sense.  
Now for weight loss I've hit a rock, I'm not gaining, and I'm not losing, but I'm not stressing.  Because I dropped 4 sizes being in this same rut.   Ya I know it sounds crazy, but I look it up and it's a fact.   And like I said before I'm in no rush to be skinny.  If it happens it happens.   Losing a lot of weight fast is impressive, but very harmful to your body.   I want to do it the right way.
Decided to add a mug shot.
After 1 hour of riding I use to eat a whole cliff bar, know I can eat 1/2  a cliff bar after a hour and be fine.     Ya!      

 Well now.   This got caught in my break pad and yes it stop the bike.  Yikes.   Any thing and every thing get pick up by the tires.    Branches and sticks are basically projectiles.      

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know that about cycling...how it helps improve you posture! That's a good thing to know! :) I swim and I run (er...jog) but for some reason I can't get into cycling...so that's awesome that you're doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) For me cycling is addiction, as I am sure running and swimming is for you.

      Delete