Thursday, November 17, 2016

13.64 Miles 11/17/2016

Well on this bike ride today found some people picking a pants I was unfamiliar with, they didn't know what it was called either, but they were using it their soup.   I identified it as Mallow which is very edible.   So cool beans found a new edible food source.    Did 13.64 miles with 3 reps up the hill.  
I decided I want to join a cycling club, but which one?   Chico Velo? or .....?   The prices are not bad $10 for 1 year membership that awesome.   
My only worry is that they take one look at me and got shit lady your in the wrong sport, my size.    I don't fit the cycling profile.  I guess their only one way to find out.  Just join and see what happens.    I just want to practice cycling in a group, in case I ever go any further with this.    So well see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment