Tuesday, November 15, 2016

13.64 Miles 11/14/2016


Opp's got distracted and for got to post yesterday.
Did 2 hours worth of window painting and 13.64 miles on the bike with 3 reps up the hill.   
No the hill is not that steep. LOL
I am turning into a hill junkie. On the way around the loop which as is very mild down hill I go fast, but it's not the same when I turn around and go back up a very mild up hill grade, that when I'm like ahhh that feels better.  And I been doing the hill almost every day now.
When I go up hill I sit down the whole way I do not stand up.   In the beginning I did stand up and it really is not worth it, I lost a lot of energy.   Standing up is good for very short burst up hill to get up and over a small hill.  But for 0.2 miles no.      To get a perspective of what 0.2 miles is.
0.2 + 0.2 + 0.2 + 0.2 + 0.2 = 1 mile   When I'm doing the hill it's So doing three reps not counting the going down hill part would be 0.6 miles and so on.     My goal is to do it 10 times.    I've gotten up to 6 so far.  
The hill is 36ft up and 3ft down or
344ft
308ft.









Kind of sad I offered to get hubby his cookie monster jersey, but he said no, he been in the book and we don't ride together very much. So instead he's going to buy some books.  And beside the jersey he want price is still astronomical.    So I found my a short sleeve version of my favorite jersey :) for an un-astronomical price.  Ya!   Having just one jersey it's taking a beating.  I've already had to stitch a few spot from wear.   Having two now will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment