Saturday, November 12, 2016

13.24 Miles 11/12/2016

Happy B day to me. I'm now 42 years old.  

I had a very mild food irritation and was out for the count all day yesterday.  And today feel better the first thing that pop's into my mind is a bike ride.  Hubby stayed home with his head buried in studying.  So off I go... go.... um....go!   Oh boy... 13.24 miles felt like 40.  I did my regular loop and did only two reps on the hill.  For some reason I was having a harder time, and was ok I know I'm not up to par, but what going on.  Then on the way down from Horse shoe lake I could hear a very loud scraping sound. It was so bad I was going 7 miles an hour. "Hey I just got every thing fixed??" I was thinking.    So I stop, turn the bike over and I could not get it to make the sound.  Road it again and scrap, scape.  It finally went away, so I think maybe a rock or a stick got lodged for a while in the brake pad. Hopefully that is all it was.   But no I was not rocking it today.   Today was not invigorating.   Maybe tomorrow will be better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment