Saturday, June 3, 2017

12 MILES

Getting back into the swing of things.  Easy ride today, longer ride tomorrow.    Oh boy something happened up above Horse Shoe lake aka pond.  Two fire trucks were blaring up their and when we got to the gate their was a park ranger who was turning people back.  I overheard him say "It's better to head back out of the park, because in a few minutes it's going to be swarming with cop cars and more fire trucks.   I was like that are q to leave.   And sure enough the sirens blaring and more cop cars.   Makes me wonder if they found a body?? eeeeee.   

I totally love the coolness of the park and all the smells, except for the gut wrenching puke inducing smell of open baby diapers.   OMFG I almost gagged.   From smelling clean fresh evening air, to yummy BBQ's right to sun baked diapers.  Yeah that was foul.

I saw a car parked on top of a car in the park.  LOL   A mini pink child working childs corvette tied to a SUV.   Now that made me laugh, that was cool.

Now for something even cooler.   I just learned about a race that goes Across America.  WOW!   That sure got my attention.   How cool/grueling is that.  hmmm Croolging:  When a something is cool and grueling at the same time.   Yes I make up words and I also misspell even more.  
Ok back to the race across America.  Dang   Here is the web site if your curious. 
https://oceansideraam.com/
When I'm 75 pound lighter and more fit this might be something to think about.  :D    Crazy dreaming.   I'd be screaming all the way from the insanity.  LOL   

Oh yeah and it the new month so I've got to pick a day to scream some more and do another 100 miles through the park and try to beat my time.      :D :D    


No comments:

Post a Comment