Wednesday, June 28, 2017

25.6 Miles PEDDLE PISS & PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO THE RULES

Uhhhhh I feel really annoyed and mad.  I really was looking forward to doing the Fun 50 and was ready to hit the road.   At the beginning of the ride a guy clearly states all the rules.  This is the first time I hear the actually speed for the Fun 50 which is 19 miles an hour.  Ok fine.   Next he ask how many people are doing the FUN.  Four people raise their hands.  That's fine too.   But here is were I got kind of really pissed.  As were taking off a women in a white jersey changes her mind with out telling the whole group.  She starts to sprints to catch up with the Fast 50.   Their is no pace line, no 19 miles an hour and no regard for the people behind her.  She crosses the street with out calling out nothing if it's clear.    If you don't want to do the FUN 50 don't raise your hand, how hard is it.  Or say to the small group so (Everyone) know your intention.    We left the parking lot going at 24.3 miles an fricken hour!    I do not want to do the Fast 50!   So yeah I got dropped like a hot rock.  And I had no desire to get lost or have a flat out there, so I turned around and went home.   And so much  for no rider left behind.   I have stayed back with two riders, to help them out.  So much for integrity when it come to other riders.      

So if your going to do the FAST 50 please don't raise your hand for the FUN!!!!!!!   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.    

No comments:

Post a Comment