Sunday, June 4, 2017

40 miles & 12 miles.

Me Hubby and my goggles.   I know you looking a them and saying to your self, man were did she get those cool looking pair of awkward look goggles and where can I get some.    Come on you really want to get a pair, I know it.
Why am I wearing these things.  Why...sigh.  Well I got a small growth on the white of my left eye, tiny and it might have been cause by tiny rock or a bug, come to think of it I did have a good size fly hit me in that spot.   So hence the oversize glasses. 

Well I think I figured something out about the bike path going up to Horse shoe lake.  Well the road has a lot of speed bumps and the bike path does not.  So cars can go faster on the bike path, than they can on the road.   I seen more than one car to day use the bike path in that manner.  I was not on it.    I usually ride on the road.   And that might explain why that nutzoid woman in her car was trying to push me into the grass.

In the daily nature squee.  Lot's of quail, a turkey and very scared ground squirrel.  Just before I arrive on my bike of death.... front his point of view.   He jumped up on the bridge were their is no were for him to go except all the way across it.     No I did not chase him down.     But don't tell him that, I was bearing down on him like a hawk chasing a rabbit.     No.  Well he had to run all the way across the bridge bounding as fast as his little furry feet could carry him.   I was laughing out loud.    

Well he got his revenge later on, because I ended up scaring my self.   I was going under the freeway overpass and the sun angle was creating a shadow directly infront of my tire.   I was like what the (BLEEP)  I thought an animal was committing suicide.... no it was just my shadow.   Yes I screamed.   Then felt stupid.  The ground squirrel was laughing at me I just know it.  

I also had a very tiny bird one time fly right along side the bike.   Too cool.  When it had enough it flew right in front of me over the handle bars.  

I'm famous.  Shh don't tell anyone.  LOL   Had a car full of college kids pass me and they all stuck there heads out of the window screaming and yelling Black Cat and waving.    :D     I so famous that no one know me.  LOL


My first 40 miles it took me 3 hour and 17 minutes.   
This time it took me 2 hours 48 minutes.
So feeling good.    

Oh and the 25 mph is not going down hill.  ;)  



Oh yes!   I did.   But I had to get off my bike.   I went to the end and walk through every last one and it was pure bliss.  

Earlier in the ride I road by too fast a huge sprinkler and was like Fuuuuuuudge.   Dam.      So smaller sprinklers will do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment