Thursday, April 25, 2019

20.01 MILES & JENNIE'S TACO PARTY RIDE



This was yesterday.
Great short ride with good friends.  

Who could turn down Taco's after a ride anyway?  Not me. 

Well I'm up to 661.73 miles this month.  Had a few hick ups, so if I don't reach 1000 mile OMG it's the end of the world.  No not really. LOL
I've got 338.27 miles left and 6 days to try to do it.

Oh I forgot to mention I now am a dirt drinker.  LMAO.
On the 71 mile ride there is a faucet that I get water from now and then.  Well I thought I let it run enough.  Filled up my water bottle and noticed a spider floating at the top.  No big deal, pick him out and the water seemed fine.  Put the top on.   Was getting a bit of a earth flavor, didn't think much of it as we were riding.  It was not until we got to our turn off that it was becoming earthy and crunchy.   My bottle has about a cup left, and when I look down into it it's nothing but dirt.    Yummmy!  I had to toss it .  So yeah I defiantly got my minerals that day.    One thing I've learned about cycling in the sticks, you don't turn down water, because you don't know how long it's going to be before you get new water. Luckily for my I had extra.

Beautiful cloud arrangement.


















 Hmmm Jenni never told me she has the exact same cookie monster jersey.    LOL  


















                                          
   Group picture + 1.
 We met up with a lady who didn't want to ride alone, so were like hop on.  



 TACO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The official Taco Cat.
Well he was more interested in pettum's than Taco's.




No comments:

Post a Comment