Friday, April 5, 2019

22.14 MILES BEAUTIFUL RIDE UP HUMBOLDT & HUBBY ROCKING IT

 Today was such a beautiful day for riding up Humboldt. 
The weather was absolutely perfect.  Not to hot, not too cold.
I ended up doing a short ride today, when I got to the top my legs hurt and my stomach was not happy either, I ended up getting a small stomach ach, so was like yeah I better head home.  Oh well.

Now for the killer my hubby also decided to go all the way to the top of Humboldt!!!!!   But he's now a official bad ass, why because he came back down Humboldt!   I don't even go back Humboldt, the road is that bad, I go down 32 hwy. 
When he got home he told me what he done and when I told him that I don't go back down that way his look at me so funny.   He told me on the way down he was thinking I did this everyday and that I was insane for going back down.    LOL.
But he did it. DANG!    I'm proud of him.    He said his legs are on fire.  
 The start of my ride.

 I just had to stop and smell the flowers.

 These just pop up they were not there before.
 Like two fairies kissing.

 Humboldt!!!
3rd time up this week.

 Look at this.
 Looking back down.
 Enjoying every moment.  My reward is the scenery

 What is this.  I was so mesmerized with this I took a gazzilion photos, of course only a few turn out, it was really windy.
When I got to the top I took my time and looked around.
 Up close, so beautiful and fuzzy.
 New flower waiting to open.


 Some kind of succulent.  I wonder if it will send up a flower.
 Flowers everywhere.
 Chico.
 My bike waiting for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment