Wednesday, April 3, 2019

60.04 MILES & KICKING MY OWN ASS!


Here I go on the first half of my bike ride doing my warm up so I don't hurt my back.   That was the big mistake I made at the beginning of the year.

Oh!  Dam about yesterday.  I knew that there was a thunderstorm and lighting but I had so idea that I road my bike in a Super Cell Thunder Storm.  Here is a little excerpt:   Chico almost set an all-time MONTHLY rainfall record for April, in just 2 HOURS last night! - Chico and Hamilton City got slammed by a super-cell thunderstorm that stalled out for about 2 hours and produced "beyond-torrential" rain, hail and even a tornado warning.
Yeah I could say I'm really cray cray!!!!!


Well yes I did kick my ass today and I mean I fucking kick it.   I road up Humboldt & did hill repeats with Jenni and kept going to get my 60 miles in.   
 Had to stop by and see the chrysalis.  When it rain this tiny gem does not get wet. 

 At this point I was not feeling to hot. I was not fighting my legs, but I was fighting my brain.  So it was Brain Shut up!!!!

 Well I won the fight with my brain and just went. 
 Lot's of wash out road areas with deep pot holes, really deep pot holes.
 And lot's of cars this time.

 Great weather though.
 The whole valley is covered.
 OMFG!!!! HELL NO!  It's the fucking semi that toss me around!   Behind me on Humbolt.  REALLY I went up earlier than I did before.  
 See how much room I don't have and yesterday he was over the white line.     I knew he was coming so I slowed way down to 17 mph and that really helped.    I was flabbergasted.
 First half over seconds below.











 Hubby wanted to do a bike ride, so how could I resit.  
 Second helping.  

 The cloud are really beautiful and very dark toward the hills.
 Hey hubby leaving me.   He was go go go.











Turn around a the bike path that heads out toward the air port.
Kiss hubby good by, because I was going to meet up with Jenni and to Hill repeats.   So I really took off.
I did 7 hill repeats on the first hill, then 5 on the next and 2 on Dog Leg rd.  
The normal look.
 I look like I need a straight jacket.
Jenni look normal I looked psycho.
Wild Flower Advertisment.
 Come to Chico and do the 100 mile Wild flower it will make you Cray cray.











 Me after dog leg hill.  The first time Jenni and I race to the top. The second time well LOL.

















     After Jenni when home and had Taco's.   I kept on going and well there is a very steep short hill that mimics that last part of Table Top Mountain.  The first time it was good, the second time.  I didn't make it, my legs were so zapped.

 Time to head home, it's getting dark.
 Found some more Butterfly Chrysalis.
It's amazing how different they are.

This one looks like bird poop.

 And what is amazing you can see the chrysalis start to split. The butterfly is waking up and wanting out.
 Another one.
 These were really hard to take pictuers of.   In fact so hard, I had another cyclist come up to me and what to know if I was ok.  I was laying on the ground under the fence.



So yes I'm sore, but a sore day is a good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment