Tuesday, April 9, 2019

33.01 MILES & A FOUR MILE BUG SPLAT IN THE FACE!

 Another Beautiful day yesterday 4/8/2019.  My camera died yesterday so I was unable to post last night, so I'm doing it today.   

I forgot to reset my speedometer so I added 0.6 miles, so it's actually 33.01 miles. 

Started off my ride with hubby and it started to rain a little bit, I was like shit I don't have my speedometer covered, but the rain did not last long.   Whew!   I've got to take my bike in and have it check out the peddles are making a clucking noise I'm not use, so I've go to fix that before the end of the month. 
 Headed off with hubby.  He only did 8 miles today he was very sore.
 Someone with a huge truck, how do I know.
 Because of this shit.   There were circles out there too.  This makes me mad.    I know there are good people who own big trucks, but there seems to be a whole lot more of them that are ass holes.    There are lot's of bird nest in the grass and chicks in hiding.  And MR WHITE TRUCK PATRIOTIC ASS HOLE, has no regaurd for wild life.  
 Stormy looking going up to Horse Shoe lake.
 Getting really dark.
Rose Mary Blooms so beautiful.
 Even more beeutiful with a bee.


 And now it's super bright.  Sun came out.
 Rainbow.

 I spy some one looking at me. 
 The weather was changing to fast.  No dark skys now.
 Oh no!   Found a pipe vine swallow tail unable to fly in the middle of the road.   No butterfly are going to get squished on my ride.
 Set him on a leaf to recover.  He's not old wings are still fresh, probably exhausted and needed a breather.
 Ohhhh pretty and fuzzy.  Squeeeeee. 
 Awe geez  4 miles of gnats hitting my face and helmet like rain.  It was awful.Gnats tons of gnats in my eyes, mouth, nose and ears.  And the worst part I was literally choking on them.  Give me wind, hail, heat or rain, anything but bugs.    Yuck!




No comments:

Post a Comment