Wednesday, April 10, 2019

65.55 MILE CENTERVILLE & JENNI HILL REPEATS

AWESOME DAY TO SUFFER!  
First on the menu I road up with the WOW group to Centerville and did some climbing.   

 WOW!  Really great people to ride with.
Off we go.  

Honey run.


Along the way there was lots of people working from tree cutting, debris removal to rebuilding.
Taking a break.
Kathryn and Betsy fighting again.   This is just a joke. 
See all better. :D




Off to Centerville.
 Our view along the way.



The museum survived. 
At the end and taking a break.


On our way back.








Feeling awesome and waiting at the coffee spot.  No one came. WHAT???   Well found out everyone decided not to go.  That's ok.

First part of the ride.


 Come Back from Jennies Hill Repeats.  I did the first hill 7 time, second hill 5 time and Dog leg hill 3 time.   I was so pooped I let Jenni take all the pictuers.   I was tired.


So I'm 322.66 mile in to April.  I only have 177.34 miles left.








































No comments:

Post a Comment