Thursday, April 4, 2019

20.45 MILE JUST A LAZY DAY RIDE.

 Well I was going to do a longer ride today and change my mind.  A short one is just fine.



Sweet hubby shot.
 And because my hubbies silly the creepy shot.  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

 OMG!!!!! What did they do!!!!!!!! The wooden fence is gone and replaced with don't cross signs.    There are a ton of Butterfly chrysalis getting ready to hatch!  Bidwell park looks like it been buzz sawed really bad.  Every were bushes and trees are cut down.  

The end of March and the beginning of April are hatching month for butterflies.  They could have waited.  But no that make too much sense, just mow them down.   Ugggghhhhh.    I wish I knew about this I would have plucked them all off.    There one area I found were I counted about 12 in one area.  So as long as this fence I can only imagine how many got destroyed.  Hopefully if the wood was piled some might still managed to escape.   






No comments:

Post a Comment