Wednesday, April 17, 2019

22.45 MILES JENNI HILL REPEATES & UFO?

 OMG Jenni were is she.   Today was a squiffy day and we didn't connect for the ride, but we both still did the ride.  So still have to do a photo.  LOL 

The start of the day was really off for me, was suppose to catch up with the WOW group and well it was not happening. :(  Didn't feel that good this morning.   Bummer.   Was feeling a better at the end of the day so I just go a short ride with some hill climbing in.   7 laps at the first hill, 5 at the second and 3 laps at dog leg.   And wouldn't you know it Jenni bested me by doing 5 laps at dog leg.  Good for her. 
 Just a duck soaking up the sun in someone yard. 
 California park here I come.
 Full moon tonight.
 took a close up, now look a the next picture below.   UFO?
 My hubby probably right it's just probably a insect.  And I also seen how insects can do this on video and film, but it's still neat to speculate.   
 DOG LEG!!!!    



No comments:

Post a Comment