Sunday, July 23, 2017

12.5 MILES 7/23/2017 SECOND HELPING.

 And another helping of cycling.  ๐Ÿ˜
Added another 12.5 miles with hubby to make it 25.0

Well once again came around a corner this time not in the park and their was a dog off the leash, but this time no owner.  I was going 18 mph and that dog and I was lucky.  It was only about a food away from my bike or less.   It would have been whamo! if it had moved toward me.  

When we ride to 1 mile hubby stay's in the park and I ride on the outer road.  Save's my rods.  



My poor poor hubby really suffered this time.   We use Swiss Miss chocolate powder for our coffee every now and then, but ran out.  So we decided to try some hot chocolate mix from the bins.   It looked healthier and only had three ingredients.   Well it gave him the worst case of Hive's ever and the hot bike ride only made it worse.   So no more Hot chocolate mix for him and no bike riding until this clears up.   Now if it's not the chocolate powder were going to have to figure out what it was.     


And another thing I've been contemplating is 100 miles.   :(    Well if the days are going to get shorter, that going to present a problem.   If I get a wild look in my eye I might go for it.  But I don't want to fry my self.    So play it by ear.   The other option I have been thinking about is just stick with doing 50 miles more often, that's have way to 100.  

Probably not going to do a bike ride tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment