Wednesday, July 5, 2017

40 MILES & SPRUZZA MISTER

 I'm on a suffer roll.   WOW!

Well I was gifted a brand new black a sleek looking Spruzza mister from my friend mike and yeah I can say it really works.  I rode in the fun 50 and it was 🌞 94 degrees and it was a life saver, I used is continually.  Thank You! Mike Wood. 🍧  Cooler & cooler.  😎

The Fun 50 was really orderly and I really like the professionalism that was nice.  I felt safe.  We lost on guy in the gravel and he recovered.  And we also had a guy in a white truck be kind of a dick, it was kind of scary, we all had to slam on our breaks, I was eye to eye with the tail end of the truck.  😨   From what I can gather he did it on purpose.   Oh well.  There is going to be jerks everywhere, on and off the bike.  Not going to let that stop me from riding. 

My trusty steed. 

Dang did I drink a lot of water today.  I filled my water bottle 5 times today.   And toward the end of the Fun 50 some of the rider were kind enough to fill my bottle.  Thank you!!!!!   
There a school right next to the starting point of the ride with water fountains and I was shocked, their was no cold water coming out.  It was hot hot and really hot.  5 minutes and still no water. I hope those kids are not drinking from that. 😞

The group did a lot of new maneuvers like a rotating signal file pace line.   That was really wearing me out.  So I opted to slow down.  I need more practice on that one. 

Well there is going to be a time trial tomorrow.  hmmmm debating weather I should try it out.  I have sleep really well and feel fresh tomorrow I might entertain the idea and see how I fare.     Might be fun.   

On and on a little clarification on the last post the Good the bad and the suffering. 
The good. as in a good ride.
The bad as in jerks who drive by and yell Hog!!!
& the Suffering.

Yeah I ran into a guy twice who yells out his window HOGGG!    Meh.  
I feel like yelling back.....well I better not type it, to graphic even for this blog.  





No comments:

Post a Comment