Wednesday, July 26, 2017

34.3 MILES TO CENTERVILLE & WOW

 YA!!!!   What a awesome ride today with a awesome group of women. Thanks to Kathryn Haas for inviting me to WOW & thanks to Samantha Foley Back for some great pictures of the group ride.   No I didn't take any pictures this time.

I'm so happy I made it all the way to the top. The last time I did that ride I had a mini bonk at were the road narrows, but that day I road 50 miles so yeah.  I was tired. 

So what next.  PARADISE!  I'm really excited about this, the last time I rode to paradise was 6/2/2016.   It will be another Friday group ride.

Awwwww so cute on the last mile up I was greeted by a Ma ma deer with her baby they crossed really close right in front of me.  For me that was the icing on the cake.
 
I also got figs on the brain, our fig tree is going to ripen soon and the whole ride up their is nothing but figs,  lot's and lot's of fig trees.  But from what I can tell none of them are producing.   Figs are highly temperamental and need 100% perfect conditions to produce fruit. Lot's of trees with no fruit.     Their good for a long ride, because their crammed packed with minerals and vitamins.    So homemade fig bars for riding is a must.  

I'm kind of torn I still want to do the Fun 50, but the hot weather just does a number on me.  So I'm going to pass.  I need to focus on more hill climbing and going to Paradise their is going to be a lot.  


Here is my states from my last ride to Centerville.  Note: Not the Cycle Sport one that was 50 miles. 

First Ride:        2 Ride: --     3rd Ride:
27.4 Miles           -----           34.3
2:02:10 Time      -----           2:33:13
13.9 ave              -----            13.9 ave
34.1 max            ------            32.8 max
1640 calories      -------          2100 calories
5.4 CO2             ------             6.8 CO2





No comments:

Post a Comment