Sunday, July 30, 2017

14.1 Miles Easy Ride with Hubby.

 I really miss my sassy Black Cat Jersey, it's going to be a while before I can get a new one and thankfully my hubby is kind enough to be letting me borrow his cookie monster jersey.    
Took is really easy ride with hubby. He did 8 miles and I did 14.1 miles.  We have a meeting area at 1 mile.  This way he can rest and I can go a little further.  

Well dang out at Trump Towers aka The gun club up at Horse shoe lake I am so glad I stop to drink some water.  Really super glad.    Their was a lady yelling at two guys coming in front of the gun club she hopped in her car and sped down the road at high speed disregarding the speed bump's.  Well like the key stone cop's the two guys jump in their huge trucks and are peeling out so fast in the gravel their fish tailing.  Oh it get better.   A sedan going slow passes me and goes down the hill at normal speed, and tweetle dee and tweedle dumb flying at high speed as they turn the corner to head down the road and both truck pass the sedan, pushing the car off the road.  They both pass side by side.  So three car side by side hell of fast.   Like WOW!   And these are the people with the guns.  I fell so safe  NOT!   

Everyone says I have strong legs.  You what to know why?  I'm a window painter my living is climbing up and down ladders for 5 to 6 hours at a time and to top it off I've been climbing ladders sense I was 17, but for the last past 11 years it's I been stair stepping for a living.  

37.4 miles left and for the month of July I'll have done 400 miles.   Talking about feeling awesome.   WOW!    So tomorrow I'm going to make it to 400 miles. 

And I'm going to be riding with WOW again. No not World of War Craft.  Women on Wheels. 
It's been frying lately so it's a nice way to do a long ride with out frying.  






No comments:

Post a Comment