Sunday, July 23, 2017

HARD 12.6 MILES RIDE.

 No not a long ride, but a very hard ride for me that is.  This time I pushed the metal to the peddle and road as hard as I could continuously.  Heart rate up and pounding and out of breath and sweating.   

Isn't my bike a beauty. I love my bike. 



Got to 1 mile and took a break.
 I really like looking at this art piece, because I've done all the miles on it. Maybe not to the exact places,  but I've done the miles.    The first time I saw the 75 miles & 100 miles I was let's do this.   And I did.  












The states on what it took me to get here.





😁  I like.   17.5 average speed. 













That's better.  Now you can see it.  
 OH! NO!   My riding partner fell off his bike.  😨

 Some little kid will come along and have a blast with finding this, so I left him right were he was.      I'm sure he'll be fine.
 If I keep this up and use my head I'll get faster. 



 1/24/2017    to  Now 
12.8 miles          12.6
1:01:23               45:22
12.8 AVG-S        17.0
24.0 MAX-S       23.6
830 Calories        630 (????) 
2.5 Co2

Oh yeah as you drop weight you lose less calories.  That explains the 830 to 630.  
I think there is an improvement. 😉

I might go for seconds later today, but a easy ride with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment