Thursday, July 6, 2017

ASSCATION & KEEPING TRACK

What is a Asscation?  It's were you give your ass a break from the bike seat for about 2 to three days. I have a sore tookiss.   😬  And I am sore, I am really sore,  I did more climbing in three days, than I did in one year.   The little bumps I was practicing on helped, but their bumps. 

Cohasset Ride.  

I was shy 4 miles from the end, but I am happy with my progress.  So Hell ya I rocked.  And one hell of a high speed bike ride down.   Were this ride is up up and more up the Centerville ride is up and down and up up and down and back up.  I was going to do the time trials, but yeah I'm sore.   So no.  

Centerville Ride.

The Bike Ride has a total ascent of 87.37 ft and has a maximum elivation of 1,321.26 ft. 


This month is starting off really well for me I'm already up to 102 miles.   Last year this time it was a bad month for me.  I only did 158 miles of riding.   So 58 miles more and I'll have beat my last years mileage.      Another little tid-bit is I burned 6,000 calories in three rides. 

Total mileage 3,551.75.  

As for doing another 100 miles.  I'm going to have to split the ride in two.   50 miles in the morning and 50 miles in the evening.  It's not in the triple digits anymore, but it is still in the 90's and heat exhaustion is a problem.  Don't want to go down that road.   

No comments:

Post a Comment