Monday, July 3, 2017

50 MILES THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE SUFFERING.

 This is me taking a much needed break at the little museum.   WOW!  Push my self very hard today.   😅   Considering I did Cohasset 3 days ago, I could really (Really) feel it in the back of my calves.  I got pasted the cemetery to were the road narrows and my stomach began to cramp. 😰  So I listen to my body and I turn around. Bonking out there is not good.    However the group was great they waiting for little slow poke me.  That was a breath of fresh air.   Did I mention down hill is fun, I went a little slower, to be on the safe side.  
 This is were I turn around. 

T











This is me at my limit.  My stomach was cramping and I was feeling a little sick.  So yeah time to head back.   I'm not at all disappointed that I did not make it to the white fence, considering my legs were throbbing.   I did the best I could so I feel happy.   And I push my self.  So all in all it was a very good ride. 
 I did a ride with my hubby before I left so I go the mileage into day. 😁

Taking a much need break tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment