Saturday, July 1, 2017

12.1 Miles Lazy ride.

 Took it easy today considering the back of my calves feel huge.   All that climbing yesterday.  So I took a easy ride and no going 34 miles an hour down hill.  πŸ˜€  I just found the emoji's.  LOL    Things are probably going to get weird from here.    Awwww no bikes or cycling emoji's 😟.  

Well it's a new month to make new goals.   😎
Doing 100 miles last month well it was so🌞 dang hot, like I said BBQ sauce.  So this month I plan to do another 100 miles thought the park.

I also plan to do the climb again and work with the French lady to get faster and work on endurance.  

And I hope with all this riding I can get off this blasted plateau I been on with my weight and start losing again.   It's really frustrating.   😩

Last June 2016 was not a very good month for riding.  I only rode 158.16 miles.  😞  So I should be able to quickly surpass this goal.  

So excited to see my progress is going to be this month. 😁😁



No comments:

Post a Comment