Friday, July 28, 2017

40 MILES AWESOME RIDE TO PARADISE

 Nothing taste better than a sweaty glove.  Yuck.   I was not even thinking about the glove in my mouth.  I was waiting for two cyclist behind me and trying to take a picture as fast as I could, and get my gloves back on.   Please just ignore the fact that I'm biting the middle finger.  LOL

What a awesome ride with a awesome group of people. There was a good group about 14 ish.  Yes it was hard.  This is officially  my 3rd time up to Paradise on a bike.  Feeling happy.   And this time unlike the last two times I only stop half way up for a bit.  The first two times with hubby was gruling and we had to walk some parts and take way more breaks. 

Oh if your wondering were my Black Cat Jersey is, it died the zipper came off on both side.  😢   I'll get another one eventually.  Hubby is loaning me his Jersey.  

On my way to the meeting point I got hit by a huge June Bug, yes they hiss when you touch them.  Beautiful beetle.  And he didn't want to move  LOL.  I was like Dude you got to move on I got a ride to go to.  So we parted ways.


Here is the stats on the ride.
From the Covered Bridge to Paradise is exactly 5.44 mile.
The bike ride has a total accent of 1227.11 ft and has a  maximum elevation of 1,684.81ft.  
So it's a great climb.  

Our very first ride to Paradise it took my hubby and I 4 hours. I did not have a speedometer back then.
Our second time to Paradise it took us 1 1/2 hours.   With a average speed of 10.6.   
The third time my average speed was 13.6.



 ???   Well this was 34.6 when I stop to rest at Hass Beans.  It went down. Weird. 


No comments:

Post a Comment