Wednesday, July 19, 2017

36.0 MILES OF SUFFERING

 My speedometer read 30 miles an hour.  I hit the rest set button opp's  So I really rode 36 miles. 
And the picture to the left of the pace line.  I was the last person in line, I was far enough back when I did this.  I would never do this inside the pace line.

Wow this is the first fun 50 were I suffered.  It was so hot I was hugging and kissing my spurzza mister all the way.  When I got to the half way mark I had to stop and cool down.   And Yeah I got dropped big time.   A nice guy named Dave stayed with me the whole time and encouraged me.   He was telling me he ride 500 miles in 7 days.  Dang!!!!   He also was giving me tips about riding the whole way.   That was good.  I need to know what to do. 
I stop by Star Bucks to take a break and get some more water and took a picture of my average speed.  Of course when I got home it's not as high.  


 H20  Yeah I was tired and hot.
 36 miles     zzzzzzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment