Sunday, November 5, 2017

1 HR OF MAKING A RACQUET!

Well what can I say my legs were totally wigging out on me to move.  So when you don't want to ride into the wind, racquet ball really does the trick.    I really like to end my work out in the gym with racquet ball it feels really good to move around after everything.  
But I think I said this before I'm probably breaking every rule in the book.  I think I need to start watching some videos and at least learn what the rules are.   
I know exactly when my hour is up with out looking at the clock.  How?  My right leg in the inner thigh will start to make a light tingling feeling as soon as I feel that I know enough is enough.   Actually it's the same on a bike ride, but it's not that feeling.   I have my little mental flags that go up and tell me what I need to do and when I need to do it.  Yeah sound weird, but so far it's help me not hurt my self.   Because so far after 4 year of riding I haven't.    Racquet ball is not really that exciting to write about, because I'm standing inside a large box flinging my self around trying to hit the ball.  It's not like cycling were I'm actually moving along and seeing different things.    So it is what it is, but for 1 hour I lose 500 calories??   Well shit I just looked it up to be sure I was right and my Ugghhh.  The bad news is my brain is working perfectly fine by screwing things up.  The good news it's not 500 calories.  It's 1000 calories for my weight.  I got to redo my total calories burn, because it's even more. LOL    On that note my hubby is urging me to have my thyroid checked out again.   I did a while back and every thing came back fine, but he thinks it's strange that here I have been doing all this exercising, burning a shit load of calories and I'm only dropping 5 pounds a while back and now I'm haven't moved.   He calculated that I should have at least lost 11 pound.  Yeah I drink coffee, but we generally eat really healthy, and my hubby know how I eat.  It should be coming off.           

No comments:

Post a Comment