Friday, November 17, 2017

760,320 INCHES

Well inches make my ride sound more impressive, because it was only 12.1 miles today.  My mind is still at 30 and 40 miles and my body is um no.   Regardless of how I was feeling today I still did a ride.  So now I can say I rode 95.3 miles for the month of November.   I guess so far that better than nothing.     As for the Friday ride that happened today at 9:00,  I saw to of the girls crossing 32 going over into the park.   Right now I would not be doing so hot on a ride like that.   Yesterday the week of window painting really caught up with me and I could not keep my eyes open, even coffee was not doing the trick, I went home and crashed. My cat's were ex-static, our beds back.   But the good news is I'm painting much faster than I did the year before.   It use to take me 6 hours to paint Sushi King, I can now paint it under 5 hours.  So if time is money me be active really helps out.   However I am really missing the group rides.   I bets it's a lot quieter with me not around.  LOL   

And I just realized it's my bike Birthday. She's 1 years old. Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment