Sunday, November 5, 2017

BLACK CAT TOUR DE CHICO

Well I was just thinking how fun it would be to have a BLACK CAT TOUR DE CHICO after the 1st of January.  It's a idea in progress.  This way everybody I ride with can see all my work around town and in Paradise and of course the ride would end with coffee.  ;)

This is a work in progress:

Chico & Paradise would be about 50 miles total.
And if I add on Orland that would  make it over 100.  But hey if people what to do 100, that could be a possible.   Maybe have three different route, easy, medium and insane.   So yeah I'll be playing around with the idea.  I think it would be fun.  Heck people drive around and look at Christmas Lights, so why not ride around and look at window paintings.       But I doubt I would have any bites for Yuba City?  LOL  maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment