Saturday, November 18, 2017

12.1 MILES & FEELING EVERY THING.

Yeah only did another little ride, I'm really starting to feel the burn of climbing my little ladder & working out at NS Fitness, not that it's a bad thing.  And some other news I was looking at my cycling shorts going shit can't wear them any more, so what am I going to do with them?  I tried them on again and guess what there freak-en lose, really lose like WTF lose.  Huh? Were have I been?  So I guess I can still wear them, but I have to keep pulling them up and the nice thing is there lose around my thigh were as before they were super tight, to the point of leaving a mark.    Today's ride was really cold.
 On the way down El Monte a little old lady with huge sunglasses that took up half of her face bolted out of a driveway.  I was like oh hell.  She managed to stop and look right at me and smiled.  Why after trying to kill you do they look at you and smile?   About two days ago walking thought the gas station parking lot another elderly lady no glasses, her car was stopped, but the engine was running....up stairs no one was home.   She kept eye contact with me the whole time, well I had to pass in font of her stopped car to get to the gas station as soon as I did she pulled forward abruptly, shit!   I had to side step the car really fast and she kept eye contact and just kept smiling at me. This lady should have not been driving because after I got back to my car I watch her to the exact same thing with another lady. Really.  That lady let her have it kicked her car and cussed her out.  But she had a huge smile on her face.   It took her forever to parallel park and then it took her forever to just get out of the car.  It's just a matter of time before this lady run over someone.    

Last year November 2016  I  only road 107 miles and this is because of the window painting.  So I have a 12 days left to try to beat my score.   So far I have road this month I have ridden 107.5 miles.  In order to get to my goal of 107 miles I have to ride another 63.1 miles.    For December I only road 104 miles.  So yeah not very spectacular.  Oh well.  But like I said I'm can feel everything, last year I was not with NS Fitness all I was doing was cycling and painting. Now I'm cycling, well trying to cycle, painting and NS Fitness.   The only good thing about the fitness center is that is stays open later so I can still pop in there when I want to.   In this month so far I have gotten 9 hour and 25 minutes in of NS Fitness.  So at least I'm doing something rather than nothing.  So it kind of takes the burn off of doing so little cycling.   

No comments:

Post a Comment