Thursday, November 2, 2017

THE GLARE!

The glare.   When I got to the spot yesterday where we did the hill repeats there was this very skinny lady walking up and down the same block as I was riding up.  The first time she saw me she had a smile smirk on her face.  I can only imagine what was going through her mind.   Well after second and third lap she had nail for me.  By this time I had the smirk on my face.   Yes lady I look like this, I'm riding a bike that this and I can do this, so phhhttttt.   And after the next 3 laps she would spot me coming and avoided me like the plague with two wheels.  LOL    That reminds me of the lady who was cheering me on when I was doing laps up the mini hill or terror as I now call it.   This is when I was doing reps on a way smaller hill.   I was on my first lap and she was yelling "Come on you can do it, woman power"  After I when back down and did it four more time's her enthusiasm and smiles completely disappeared. And they all do the same thing they totally eye contact, but they do the side eye with a sneer.    Like WTF    Oh my god do I get this at the GYM.    LOL   But I'm not going there for them, I'm going there for me so LOL.    When people glare, stare and sneer that is my fuel.   I feed off that, because it proves them wrong.     
In other news I was going to join the spinning class this morning, but had a last minute change of plans, hubby want a ride to school.   So it's not the end of the world.   So today with just be a regular work out 2 1/2 hours of wearing my self out.   But I really have to admit I like doing the racket ball afterward, it fun and it my time to chill out while still burning more calories.    

No comments:

Post a Comment