Tuesday, November 7, 2017

12.1 MILES W/ WINDOW PAINTING.

And here we go into Window painting season.  My camera finally kicked the bucket, so I was unable to take a picture of what I did today, so for you viewing enjoyment this is one piece I did for Skyway Pet Hospital in Paradise.   The actual window painting today took me 2 1/2 hours.   That 1,140 calories burn.   I also did a short ride through the park which was only 700 calories.  So today I burned 1,840 calories.    Well I'm starting to see a good side effect of all the riding and working out.   I'm painting a lot faster than I use to.     So for shits and giggles if I decided to do 1 hour of racket ball,  2 hours of core & weights, 2 hours of window painting and 2 hours of bike riding.  Yes I'd die, but here's how many calories I would burn.   4,840 calories.  LOL   I do not want to die.  So no I'm not going to do this, because that would be a 7 hour work out, or in other words my own personal Iron Nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment