Tuesday, December 12, 2017

25.1 MILES & FEELING FINE.

Feeling Happy.  In reality I only was of the bike for three weeks and one day.  And yes I did gain some weight phtttt.  It will come off.   The down side of being a window painter is that some times you find your self tired hungry and with a long drive home and well food choice can be difficult and coffee keeps you sane.  Once I get back into the routine of riding it will all come off again. And I'm not too worried because all my cloths still fit.
  Other wise the ride was just fine, I was a little slower, but considering I been doing no riding, I think I did pretty good and that $50 give card will be a easy catch.   So there is hope I will not be leaving December with zero miles.   I also got a new tire tread for the front of my bike.   Today was really nice a bit chilly, but no chilly I had to take off my jacket.   
I finally ordered my Tiger Jersey in a men's size.  The cookie monster is in a men's size large and it just fits me better than a women's large.   So here is what I'm thinking if I'm going to wear this tiger jersey I better dam well ride my ass off and earn the jersey.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment