Tuesday, December 19, 2017

30.3 MILES & BURRRR

Great ride with hubby who looks like a Minion in his bright yellow shirt.   Decided to do only 30.3 miles today, because I'm doing the Wednesday Night Hill Repeats.  So tomorrow I'm probably only going to do 25 miles and then make up the rest of the 30 to 33 miles doing the hill repeats.    If you notice I am wearing two jackets the violet one is a wind breaker underneath a regular sports jacket.  Toasty warm.  
Spying on the work crew from the the Bridge of Casa doom.   They were destroying all the wooden pick nick tables and replacing them with cement ones.    








 No flooding this year like last year.  I posted last years pictures below. 

The guy was taking measurements of the speed of the water.  






Last Lap.  And looking at the over cast sky.  It was very chilly.  On the way home the wind started to pick up. 
My trusty companion.  Hard to believe my bike is a year old.  And it already has 4,45.85 miles on it.     So my average for each month for a year is 371.07 miles.
Spying on golfers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment