Saturday, December 9, 2017

THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE JUST PLAIN SAD.

The good: I'm making lot's of mulla and each year I get busier so that's a good thing. More money equal more bikeee thingees.  Has my spelling and grammar improved? Sorry your out of luck so if you have my permission to keep winching.    Well I was on the Radio of 6 minutes and it was filmed. Still waiting for them station to send me the clips.  The bad:  Now as for riding in December LOL.....LOL!   So far I've done absolutely no riding what so ever.  Last December I managed 104.7 miles in.   It really impossible to ride you bike when your getting back into town after 7 or sometimes 9 at night.  November and December of 2017 has been so much busier than last November and December 2016.   The just plain sad:  Despite the fact I'm happy with making money and happy with my customers and all the people I meet, I've been really super depressed about not being able to ride my bike, so I've started to drink way more coffee than I should.   And ugghhhh would you know it every place I go I can't help but see some one riding, just to remind me.  In Yuba City I've seen about 6 people in a pace line headed toward the Little biggest mountains.    Oh that looks so fun... oh yeah I have another 5 hour of painting to do.  But when I get into painting and start talking to random people and kids it makes me happy and oh yeah the coffee....mmmm. 

In other news I picked a date for my Black Cat Christmas Window Ride  12-30-2017  I'm kind of in a pickle,  because after the 1st of January 2018 stores what there windows scraped.  So it can't be after the first and a lot of people are going to be out of town and with families, so I not really going to be surprised if it's a low show.    But I'll do it anyway, if you want to see what I do.   Now I can't say I'm going to be very fast.   But there is at least 11 stores to check out.  It will be over 35 miles close to 40.  I've never done some thing like this before so yeah.  Maybe I should announce it now he he instead of the last minute.  

Back to the grind for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment